- Enjoy a unique event that could change your life
- Cross off a major challenge on your bucket list
- Help TELL change lives by taking our Lifeline 24/7
- Date & Time: September 9, 2018 07:30-11:00
- To mark World Suicide Prevention Day
- 500 participants
- One-by-one time trial format to ensure safety
- Charity focus – profits to benefit TELL, one of Japan’s leading mental health non-profits
TELL has partnered with one of Tokyo’s most iconic structures to offer an exciting challenge on September 9th that ranks with endurance events at some of the world’s most famous buildings and towers (e.g. Empire State Building, Eiffel Tower, Sears Tower). Last Year’s TELL Tokyo Tower Climb raised over ¥2,000,000 and saw close to 300 people take the challenge to help raise awareness for World Suicide Prevention Day.
September 10th is World Suicide Prevention Day and people all around the globe will be walking, marching or running to “take a step” to remove stigmas around mental health.
Come out – by yourself, or form a team – to make a difference by raising money to help us take the TELL Lifeline 24/7.
Every step changes lives.
Do you want to win a pair of brand new Adidas sneakers, so you can run the tower in style?
Go to our twitter: https://twitter.com/T
1. follow us
2. retweet the TELL Tokyo Tower Climb 2018 ad
3. sign up for the Tokyo Tower climb
You may well be the owner of a new pair of Adidas sneakers!